Cardstel is a smartcard manufacturing and comercial printing services
provider of choice. We offer a unique blend of secure printing and
personalisation solutions tailored-to-fit the specific needs of our
Wether it be customized payment card solution with IC chips,
Magstripe(HICO/LOCO), holographic embossment , UV die or Multiple Pin
Recharge Card or Glossy finish Printing, our State-of-the-art
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal
requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing
adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to
Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules,
Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and use the position they are applying for as the title of their email.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2016.