26 Aug 2016
Account Officers Vacancy at Ground Hills Hotels
hospitality owners and investors. Since its inception in 2008, Ground Hill’s leadership has managed forward. Consistently ahead of the curve in anticipating change, forging strong relationships with owners, and empowering its associates to lead.
Job Title: Account Officers
Our Accounting Officers will be responsible for generating financial reports, billing system, invoicing, debt management, payroll and other general accounting functions.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of all required reports in an organized file system for future retrieval as needed
- Responsible for performing the collection of all accounts receivable
- Verify and manage all payables
- Perform daily cash receipts deposits, expenses and reports.
- Assist with administering payroll, staff expense claims and maintaining petty cash for the office.
- Organization an tracking of purchase orders and invoices and preparation of monthly and annual budgets
- HND or B.Sc in Accounting or relevant field
- A minimum of 1year cognate experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills and also skilled in written and oral communication in English language
- Proficient in use of computers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 30th September 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.