11 Aug 2016
Accountant Job in Lagos at ALM Consulting Limited
Management Consultancy, Project Monitoring Consultants amongst other related activities.
We are duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") as Trustees and Corporate Investment Advisers.
ALM Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Keeping financial records of incoming and outgoing payments
- Maintaining and updating the Fixed Asset Register
- Ensure all company assets are labelled and schedules are updated appropriately
- Issuing and checking invoices, receipts and debit/credit notes
- Maintenance of all accounting schedule, accruals, prepayment, income schedule.
- Posting of monthly accruals, prepayments and bank reconciliation statements
- Ensure preparation of statutory reports for the company
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual management accounts
- Oversee the preparation & presentation of all financial reports of the company
- Liaise with various tax authorities (FIRS & LIRS) on tax matters
- Filing all other statutory reports as required
- Rendering of VAT and WHT returns monthly
- Ensure compliance with all tax regulations and remittances including PAYE, WHT, VAT, and CIT and liaise with tax consultants and external auditors
- Preparation of annual budget for the company.
- Ensure planning, budgeting (operating and capital expenditure budgets) and forecasting activities to enable timely & well-guided decision making.
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures
- B.Sc Accounting or any other social science
- Professional qualification with ACA/ACCA is compulsory.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience, with at least 3 years in an audit firm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.