1 Aug 2016
Accounting Job at WFO Roedl & Partner, Lagos
Though separate and independent legal entities, the three firms work together to provide accounting, business advisory and legal services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality Audit, Tax, Legal and Advisory services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
Based on recent expansion, WFO Roedl & Partner is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Professional qualification is a must.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Background in Taxation and Reporting.
- Strong Background in Corporate Finance.
- Expert in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject should be “Experienced Accountant” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.