18 Aug 2016
Accounting Job Positions in Lagos at Eben Systems
has become indispensable for every company - to lead its competition and to secure a dominant position in the industry. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional customer service and solutions that are result oriented that ultimately will help you in achieving your goals and objectives.
Eben Systems is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Preparation, examination and analyzing of financial statements, responsible for record keeping, bank reconciliation statements
- Reviews, investigate, correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries and related activities.
- Ensure the prompt and accurate processing of income and expenditure transactions
- Ensure that the purchases and payments, and credit control systems are kept under regular review, and to recommend and implement improvements.
- Ensure that the organization’s income is promptly collected, accounted for and secured.
- Ensure that supplier’s accounts are settled in accordance with agreed terms.
- Ensure the correct and efficient operation of the Nominal Ledger, ensuring that control accounts are reconciled on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Minimum of HND in any related discipline.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative and sound judgment.
- Excellent organizational skills a good eye for details, determine priorities meet regular deadlines and take/follow up action.
- Must be highly reliable and should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- ICAN, ACA or related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role, preferably in an environment with high transaction volumes and multiple operational locations.
- Sound knowledge of MS office tools and accounting applications such as with sage pastel is a must
- Proven ability to contribute in a professional and collaborative way to a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copy of their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.