17 Aug 2016
Action Against Hunger Job in Nigeria for a Human Resources Coordinator
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
developing and implementing the Country HR policy, applying best HR practices, and monitoring program activity to anticipate future HR needs.Key activities in your role will include
- Ensure implementation of ACF HR policies and procedures, and compliant with local labor laws.
- Identify and monitor staff training, development and learning needs.
- Communicate HR matters both internally (within the mission) and externally (to New York HQ, donors, and local authorities).
- Develop a national HR professional to be his/her replacement.
- Ensure the HR administration is accurately maintained as per ACF and local government regulations. for travels, visas, work authorizations, medical evacuations, personnel files and other HR documents.
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Manage the mission’s recruitment.
You’re a seasoned HR professional
- You have earned a Bachelor degree in HR, Psychology or a related field.
- You have 4-5 years experience as HR professional, with a sound knowledge of recruitment, payroll & benefits management, training & development, and team management.
- You are used to work with HRIS and softwares. Ideally you know Homere software.
- You have extensive experience communicating with staff from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. You are comfortable verbally discussing solutions in stressful situations.
- You are diplomatic and able to help colleagues handle difficult situations.
- You are good developing people skills.
- You are extremely capable of sharing your technical knowledge, as well as the organization's policies & procedures – both verbally and in writing.
- You are highly organized and pay attention to details. You are calm under pressure, able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You can identify needs, develop plans, and also deliver training.
- You think strategically defining and communicating goals, also being genuinely committed to helping others to achieve the organizational objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.