Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives
by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable
communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation,
health and advocacy.
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
You’ll contribute to ending world hunger by …
practices, and monitoring program activity to anticipate future HR
Key activities in your role will include
- Ensure implementation of ACF HR policies and procedures, and compliant with local labor laws.
- Identify and monitor staff training, development and learning needs.
- Communicate HR matters both internally (within the mission) and externally (to New York HQ, donors, and local authorities).
- Develop a national HR professional to be his/her replacement.
- Ensure the HR administration is accurately maintained as per ACF and
local government regulations. for travels, visas, work authorizations,
medical evacuations, personnel files and other HR documents.
- Oversee Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Manage the mission’s recruitment.
Do you meet the profile required criteria ?
You’re a seasoned HR professional
- You have earned a Bachelor degree in HR, Psychology or a related field.
- You have 4-5 years experience as HR professional, with a sound
knowledge of recruitment, payroll & benefits management, training
& development, and team management.
- You are used to work with HRIS and softwares. Ideally you know Homere software.
You’re a super communicator and a good coaching
- You have extensive experience communicating with staff from diverse
cultures and professional backgrounds. You are comfortable verbally
discussing solutions in stressful situations.
- You are diplomatic and able to help colleagues handle difficult situations.
- You are good developing people skills.
- You are extremely capable of sharing your technical knowledge, as well
as the organization’s policies & procedures – both verbally and in
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized and pay attention to details. You are calm
under pressure, able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You can identify needs, develop plans, and also deliver training.
- You think strategically defining and communicating goals, also being
genuinely committed to helping others to achieve the organizational
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply