25 Aug 2016
Action Against Hunger Job in Nigeria for a Distribution Supervisor
communities, through nutrition, food security & livelihoods, water, sanitation and hygiene, health and advocacy.
JOB TITLE: Distribution Supervisor
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- - Professional experience in the supervision and management of distribution activities (at Manager position only);
- - Good human relations;
- - Computer knowledge;
- - Analytical and written reporting capacities;
- - Knowledge and experience in the organization of distributions;
- - Knowledge of Post Distribution Monitoring;
- - Capacity to supervise a team (proven experience);
- - Basic understanding of logistics;
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application at the office of Action Against Hunger or send via the following email address: email@example.com
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title on the application envelope. Applications received without these specifications will not be considered.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed. Qualified women and men are encouraged to apply
Applications received after Tuesday 30nd August 2016 – 4:00 P.M will not be considered.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.