11 Aug 2016
Admin Supervisor Job at The Place, Lagos
accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
The Place is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Supervisor
- Coordinate the effective executive of all general administrative support tasks and activities across the organization
- Coordinate, manage and monitor activities of vendors/service providers
- Responsible for providing admin support to head office and liaison with other user department
- Act as liaison with legal with regards drafting, documentation and monitoring of all legal and commercial contracts- vendor contracts, lease agreements etc.
- Assist with maintaining proper and safe custody of relevant documents
- Coordinate the management and monitoring of landlines etc.
- Monitor and ensure timely payment of relevant utilities across locations- land use charge, NEPA bills, rent, local/government dues etc.
- Act as key interface in dealing with government and regulatory bodies across all locations-LASAA, LASEPA etc.
- A first degree and 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Highly organized and extremely detailed oriented
- Good communication skills
- Display a high level of integrity
- Good use of Microsoft office tools
- High level of proactivity and ability to follow through assigned tasks
- Self-motivated and results oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.