24 Aug 2016
Administrative Assistant Job in Kaduna State at AS Operations West Africa Limited (ASO)
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 8/24/2016 06:54:00 pm Tags: Administrative Jobs , AS Operations West Africa Limited , Kaduna State
Hotel Accommodations; Administrative Support; Domestic Ground and Air Transportation; International Travel and Protocol; and, Security Services.
AS Operations West Africa Limited (ASO) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - Contract Position
- Based in Kaduna, this position works within the Administrative Services Section of a mid-sized operational services company. Among our clients is a leading international advisory firm that works throughout the world to help reform and improve economies and institutions
- This temporary mid-level administrative position provides support to management by carrying-out a coordinating role that ensures office operations are timely and are performed in an effective and efficient manner
- Contract pay rate is similar to an Administrative Services Level 6 on the established pay scale
- The contractor will be required to have a Tax Identification Number since taxes will be collected and remitted on their behalf with the appropriate tax authorities.
- Tracking and prioritizing all incoming emails;
- Booking and tracking hotel reservations;
- Coordinating vehicle logistics;
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes;
- Addressing telephone and email enquiries;
- Creating and maintaining filing systems;
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments; and
- Other related duties.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Average oral communication skills in Hausa;
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality at all times;
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner;
- Reliability and honesty;
- Above-average knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Excellent research and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines;
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritize tasks and workload;
- Above-average oral and written communication skills in English;
- A first level degree in Business Administration or Public Administration;
- Previous work experience in an administrative or secretarial role is required;
- Extensive experience with the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
Your application package should include:
- A cover letter detailing how you meet the Education and Experience qualifications;
- Your CV; and
- Contact details for three recent work-related referees
- Only applicants who meet the Education and Experience qualifications will be contacted. If you do not meet these, you need not apply.
- Applications received after this time will not be considered
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.