Carnotautomart is one of the Nigeria’s leading digital automotive
marketplace. We sit at the heart of the Nigeria’s vehicle and parts
buying process ,this enable us to operate as one of the Nigeria’s
largest digital automotive marketplace.
Join the team at Carnotautomart, one of the fastest growing and most
successful auto company in Nigeria. Our team members are the best at
what they do and pretty good to be around.
Carnotautomart is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- An Administrative Assistant is required by an internet in
company in Lagos to provide administrative support and ensure efficient
operation of their office.
- You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
- The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email
ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed
accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain all contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- HND/B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong Internet research abilities and good communication skills are highly required
- An energetic person with an experience in administrative work and has passion for event
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th August, 2016.