Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited – Due to the liberalization and
expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity
in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional
services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects,
Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly,
incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these
Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rector
- Oversee the overall training administrative and financial functions of the institute
- Responsible for the overall operations of the institute/training centre.
- Design and facilitate professional development programs for all staff, focusing on facilitators
- Interface with and develop relationships with partners, including states, communities or even the Federal government
- Keep records of participants from institute inception till date
- Organizes new participants orientation sessions and activities.
- Development of training program calendar for advertisement purposes.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hire, evaluate, and supervise technical instructor/facilitators and cordinators.
- Focus on training administration, classroom management, and Training quality.
- Approve curriculum and studies
- Ensure compliance with training policies, procedures, and standards.
- Communicate and coordinate closely with all staff to support participants/training success
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Familiarity with training institution standards
- Enforces institute policy and procedure for participants and staff.
- Manage and review participants application and admission procedures.
- Manage staff, programme coordinators and facilitator, for effective and productive training delivery
- Source and manage qualified facilitators for training programmes
- B.Sc/HND (preferably M.Sc) in Engineering related courses (Power, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- Extensive research and teaching/facilitation experience
- 3-5 years previous work experience in student affairs/student administration or education is required.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 15 years experience in power/electrical engineering industry
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title
Application Deadline 26th August, 2016.