11 Aug 2016
African Sun Amber Residence Limited Vacany for a Sales and Marketing Executive
African Sun Amber Residence Limited is currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Should be able to meet or exceed budgeted Revenue Per Available Room (REVPAR) for the Residence
- Should be able to prepare departmental budget that correctly reflects the Residence’s business plan
- Should be able to support guest services as the Residence’s business driving philosophy
- Should personally demonstrate commitment to guest services by responding to guests’ needs
- Should be able to develop/assist with development of the Residence’s marketing and sales plan based on the Residence’s position and strengths within each market segment
- Should be able to implement the Residence’s marketing and sales plan
- Should be able to analyze and understand the competitive strengths and weaknesses for each market segment and successfully direct marketing activities against each to our Residence advantage.
- Should be able to identify and maintain constant communications with the Residence’s key accounts.
- Should be able to actively sell room nights through outside sales calls, telemarketing, tours, etc.
- Should be able to forecast occupancy fluctuations and direct selling activities to maximize revenue for the Residence.
- Should be able to know the Residence’s demand segments, sources of business for each, and balance market segments according to supply and demand.
- Should be able to know the principal competitor for each market segment and take advantage of Residence’s strengths against each competitor.
- Should be able to accurately forecast occupancy changes based on changing market conditions (additions to supply and demand, etc.).
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the General Manager
- Minimum of BSc/HND in a relevant field
- 5 - 7 years experience as a sales and marketing executive
- Must have been working as a sales and marketing executive in hospitality industry
- Demonstrated ability to show results
- Very good at solving complex problems
- Very good leadership skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical skills;
- The ability to use initiative;
- The capacity to work under pressure;
- Drive, flexibility, numeracy;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Oral and written skills;
- Business awareness;
- IT literacy.
- Proven Marketing result.
- Must be Target driven
- Fluent in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be adept in the use of Internet and E-mail
- Good team player
- Strategy oriented and driven
- Excellent thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Very good organizational and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
Human Resources Department,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street,
E-mail their resumes and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.