17 Aug 2016
Job Vacancies in an Ultra-modern Private Hospital in Abuja
Job Title: CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR / CEO
- He should be responsible for facilitating the quality of healthcare facility of hospital.
- Must be bounded for getting accreditation from different governing body/regulatory (ISO,JCI,etc).
- Provides senior executive leadership for a Health System entity in facilitating medical staff interactions with Hospital Administration and the governing board and to assure effective and efficient delivery of quality medical care consistent with the mission and vision of Hospital.
- Provide medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of cost effective, quality healthcare services to health plan members.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development, implementation and interpretation of medical review and quality related policies and guidelines.
- Provide oversight and direction for staff and provider training and education.
- Review case management data, identifies trends and gaps in care and recommends corrective actions.
- Review all quality of care issues and oversees the development and implementation of processes for improvement.
- Monitor performance indicators to ensure the delivery of cost-effective care within quality standards.
- Provide medical guidance to the Medical Management department.
- MS/MD in any specialization, MBA or MHA(Health Care)
- 15+Years of experience in multi specialty hospital
- Age - 45-60 Years
Job Title: CHIEF MATRON
- 1. To provide line management and professional leadership for ward managers and specialist nurses/midwives and other staff.
- 2. To ensure patient/client/carer involvement in development of services and environmental standards.
- 3. Be visible and accessible to patients, families and carers.
- 4. To provide specialist education and training to other staff;
- 5. To ensure compliance with, and develops, policies, procedures and guidelines;
- 6. Making sure patients get quality care and Ensure that staff is appropriate to patient needs
- 7. Empowering nurses to take on a wider range of clinical tasks
- 8. Improving hospital cleanliness and Improving wards for patients
- 9. Ensuring patients’ nutritional needs are met and Making sure patients are treated with respect
- 10.Preventing hospital-acquired infection
- BSC or GNM & computer knowledge
- Must have experience in ICU,CCU,NICU,DIALYSIS,OT,EMERGENCY/TAUMA/OBG & GYNEO & SURGICAL WARDS.
- 10+ years relevant experience
Job Title: RESTAURANT MANAGER
- 1. Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant and meet restaurant objectives
- 2. Manage, analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability
- 3. Coordinate the operations of the restaurant including scheduled shifts; utility bills and regulatory issues
- 4. Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales
- 5. Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff
- 6. Respond to customer queries and complaints
- 7. Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- 8. Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash
- 9. Follow-up and supervise the decorations and furnishing of the restaurant areas.
- 10. Manage irate customers in a professional manner.
- Interested applicant must have organizational and management experiences.
- HND or higher, 5 years working experience and at least 3 years working in an Hospital .
- Accurate leadership skills
- Great inter-personal skills
- Good entrepreneurial skills
- A track record of success
Job Title: HOUSE KEEPING MANAGER
- • Create schedules for housekeeping staff.
- • Ensure that the housekeeping staff is working in accordance to the hospital’s rules.
- • Make sure that the appearance of the hospital is clean and tidy.
- • Maintain constant awareness of the cleanliness, maintenance and repair of the hospital.
- • Hand out housekeeping staff’s duties on a daily basis.
- • Ensure shift management is handled properly and that no shift is unmanned.
- • Responsible for maintaining inventory of hospital equipment and cleaning supplies.
- • Ensure that all safety procedures are being taken into account when mixing chemicals and detergents.
- • Make sure that all cleaning supplies are appropriately labeled.
- • Oversee housekeeping staff to ensure that they are properly and safely attired.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant qualification
- At least 5years cognate experience in Health Sector or similar industry.
- High computer literacy level will be added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Must be able to coordinate the various depots.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.