AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment
software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s
leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted
at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Project Manager/ Business Analyst
Job Opening ID: 35
- Do you have a passion for complex problem solving and designing requirements for software solutions?
- Do you have the talent and drive required to build solutions that transform the way entire industries function?
- We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far.
- As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history.
- Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of
people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that
empowers people with unlimited access to financial services
- Is your time so valuable that managers are constantly debating
which tasks to assign to you next, because you complete them with ease
- Then a career at AppZone is the dream job you’ve been searching for.
- AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial
technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of
financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile
technology using best practices.
- Participate in the data gathering, documentation, analysis,
implementation, and testing of business processes, systems, and solution
- Provide support for parts of the business development cycle
including proposal preparation, feasibility studies, and solution
- Produce visualizations, user interface mock-ups and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document functional and non-functional requirements using best practices and tools.
- Partner with development and other functional teams to provide effective reporting on software projects.
- Participate in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing
(UAT), Functionality Testing, User Training, and Stakeholder Reviews.
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, and work with the
project management team to prioritizes deliverables, as well as
negotiate timelines and product functionalities.
- Perform research to discover technologies, practices, components, and regulations that form input to solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Project management professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Aptitude for analytical problem-solving
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of programming in any language
- Must have expert knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- 1+ years of business analysis and project management experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply