AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment
software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world’s
leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted
at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
AppZone is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Personnel
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments.
- Review the responses to external audit management letter queries
to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all
action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Budget tracking and compliance.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls
deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and
provide recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing AppZone policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in
continuous education of staff development and operational best
Skills and Responsibilities
- Minimum of a BSc in Accounting.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- Critical thinking and advisory skills.
- Decision making and judgment skills.
- Team player.
- Minimum of Two years post NYSC working experience in audit and/or internal control functions.
- ACA, ACCA would be an added advantage.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th September, 2016.