10 Aug 2016
Ayoola Foods Limited Graduate recruitment, August 10th, 2016
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our successful candidate will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Educate customers on the company’s products, features and competitive advantage.
- Maintain customer records by opening, recording and updating account information.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution and record details of contact
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customers complaint;
- Recommend potential products to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Mass communication, Linguistics or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of (3) years relevant work experience as CRO in a reputable company.
- Must speak English language fluently.
- Proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and application.
- Customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, Information analysis, multitasking.
- Market dynamics and business culture.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
Reference: PA to MD
- The candidate will often act as the MD's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often handling correspondence on behalf of MD;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Deputizing for MD, making decisions and delegating work to others in his absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with MD if necessary;
- In addition to supporting MD, you will also have other responsibilities.
- Finding out important events and functions MD should be aware of
- A good university degree in English, Mass Communication, Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 (three) years cognate experience as a PA in a reputable company
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Highly discreet and tactful
- Must be proactive and able to apply initiative
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional telephone manners
- Bright, confident and approachable personality
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
Remuneration is attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's and Cover letters to: email@example.com with subject the reference code as subject of email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.