11 Aug 2016
Bertola Machine-Tool Limited Vacancy for a Logistics Coordinator
incorporated under The Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990, with Registration Number RC. 89822.
We have constantly proved unbeatable in high quality, prices and customer care. We also render after-sales services within Nigeria and in the neighbouring countries.
Bertola Machine-Tool Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
- To be responsible for ensuring the accurate (both physical and paperwork) and timely dispatch of all orders and requests.
- Also ensuring that all shipments are physically double checked by someone other than the person dispatching the shipment prior to courier collection.
- Filing of Clearance Instructions in writing as they are issued.
- Work with third party Logistics carriers to drive on time delivery performance improvements
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Customs requirements and procedures and lead activities to update working procedures in line with changes
- Carry out ad-hoc export duties
- Apply for relevant certification to meet document pack requirements
- To research and discuss with the Logistic Manager, correct shipping processes and legal requirements in particular when going into new markets and when planning for events to ensure shipping runs smoothly.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring the necessary certificates are applied for accurately and in a timely manner
- To report regularly to the Logistics Manager and ensure she is kept fully informed of all tasks at hand. Discuss the projects you are researching to ensure all is correct and take instruction and guidance.
- Import and export spreadsheets
- To ensure all import/export paperwork is correctly executed and fully logged and filed complete for archive record.
- To accurately process import clearance instruction and records are correctly handled
- To setup and maintain account customer shipping profiles to ensure that all shipping, tagging, payment of freight.
- HND/Degree essential from a relevant discipline
- 3yrs+ prior logistics/shipping experience
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, comfortable communicating at all levels within the business
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Word & Excel ideally in a logistics/supply chain environment
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Recognised logistics qualification is desirable not essential
- Previous export administration experience of working with freight forwarding companies
- Good attention to detail, must be able to work accurately in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines and working under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.