11 Aug 2016
Brand/Client Service Manager Job at Oaklands and Johnson
Job Title: Brand/Client Service Manager
The brand/ Client Service Manager is responsible for managing clients. He/ She will also be responsible for organising promotional, business and social events. He/ she must understand the clients' needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. He/ She will ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget. He/she will be involved in new business development. The role can involve handling multiple accounts and the hours can be long in a competitive environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Responsible for building clientele base of the organisation by developing new businesses
- Acquire marketing communication and other related briefs from clients
- Prepare reports from meetings
- Monitor progress of briefs and projects internally
- Prepare strategy documents, proposals, media plans and budgets for clients
- Participate in brand strategy discussions
- Develop contact reports of meetings with client and despatch same promptly
- Prepare weekly reports of clients and vendors transactions with agency
- Attend meetings whenever required
- Liaise with all internal departments, approved vendors and service providers to ensure smooth flow of all assigned projects.
- Plan, direct, organize and co-ordinate events and programs
- Manage staff responsible for event co-ordination
- Preparing cost estimates for campaigns
- Booking venues, entertainment, equipment and supplies
- Engage in proactive thoughts and generate new ideas for client’s brands.
- Participate in developing & executing annual client target setting & strategy review.
- Provide timely follow up on all advertising inquiries
- Manage both existing and new accounts with the same degree of professionalism
- Develop and enhance business relationships fostering existing and new business
- Present thoughts on creative outputs and thereafter discussing the same with internal team
- Relationship management.
- Any other duty as may be assigned
- 2-3 years experience in the required field
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, and power point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired business results
- Positive attitude and professional manner in all interactions; commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Good listening and presentation skills
- Must be presentable and well groomed
- Willingness to learn
- Budget- management
- Problem-soling skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project management
Advertising agency and events management experience is an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday, 19th August 201
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.