British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in
more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over
200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette
chosen by one in
eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers.
Job Title: Engineering Utilities Team Leader
Job Number: 12070BR
Appointment Type: Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables
This work involves the controlling, operating or maintaining of
Engineering/Utilities machines within the Engineering Department in
order to support the manufacturing department to manufacture products on
time and in full according to specified quality standards and at
optimum cost .
- O’ Level School certificate (Technical),
- Trade Test certificate,
- City & Guilds of London certificate or National
- Diploma certificate in Engineering
- BSc/HND Engineering will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Ten years experience on utilities plants and equipment in a
fast moving consumer goods environment will serve as an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Good understanding of Basic principles of fluid mechanics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Costing and budgeting techniques .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 11-Aug-2016