5 Aug 2016
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Vacancy for an Engineering Utilities Team Leader
chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers.
Job Title: Engineering Utilities Team Leader
Job Number: 12070BR
Appointment Type: Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables
This work involves the controlling, operating or maintaining of Engineering/Utilities machines within the Engineering Department in order to support the manufacturing department to manufacture products on time and in full according to specified quality standards and at optimum cost .
- O’ Level School certificate (Technical),
- Trade Test certificate,
- City & Guilds of London certificate or National
- Diploma certificate in Engineering
- BSc/HND Engineering will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Ten years experience on utilities plants and equipment in a fast moving consumer goods environment will serve as an advantage.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities
- Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Good understanding of Basic principles of fluid mechanics as it relates to Electrical/Mechanical services.
- Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Costing and budgeting techniques .
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline 11-Aug-2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.