e.Stream is a provider of broadband network infrastructure and
connectivity solutions. We are dedicated in providing various services
for commercial and public enterprise regardless of their size using
Fiber, Satellite Technology and Radio Communication System.
e.Stream is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Summary of Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing and implementing innovative digital marketing initiatives across relevant digital platforms.
- Responsible for designing and generating awareness for company
products, promoting brand identity, drive business opportunities and
stimulate sales using relevant online tools.
Social Media Management:
- Strategize with Brand Communications supervisor in preparing weekly social media calendars in line with marketing objectives
- Maintain a healthy online presence of the company across all social media platforms.
- Use relevant online advertising tools available to promote brand message e.g. PPC or SEM.
- Work with Brand communications supervisor on internal communications by sharing digital marketing activities with employees.
- Generate ideas for proactive social discussions and content
creation to drive social marketing on our social media platforms aimed
at driving high traffic to our website.
- Create innovative campaigns targeted at supporting the sales and
marketing objectives while maintaining a positive brand identity
- Generate leads from every campaign developed across every relevant social media platforms.
- Develop and distribute newsletters supporting developed campaigns via relevant email applications
Website management & Blog:
- Contribute towards content management for Company’s website aimed at driving high traffic to the site.
- Create and source original content for company blog aimed at driving high traffic to the site.
- Integration of social media platforms on company website
- HND/BSC in Mass communication, Social Science, preferably – Computer Sciences
- 1 – 3 years digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major digital marketing channels
- Level of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and content management.
- Experience using social media marketing tools and google analytics
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic and web design
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd September, 2016.