Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable
part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3
billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C
brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene,
With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups,
Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in
more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we
believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs
so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion
to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst – West and Central Africa
- The Role Partners with business leadership/teams to provide a
wide range of financial analysis and recommendations. Implementation of
financial strategies and plans to meet the needs of customers.
- Partner with the business teams by providing financial/business insights, evaluation, analysis and directions.
- Interpret and communicate financial information effectively with
business partners and proactively contribute to build capabilities in
the business teams.
- Drive activities that will result in the optimization and
realization of Revenue – Optimize the Net Realize Revenue through
deployment of state of the art tools, developing capabilities and
driving mindset change.
- Utilize understanding of brands building dynamics to achieve medium and long term business goals.
- Proactively challenge and improve business plans to add value and highlight risks and support development of mitigation plans.
- Adapt interpersonal approach to deal with various level in the organization to maximize impact.
- Develop continuous improvement in the control environment by
ensuring Corporate Financial Policies & Procedures are implemented
maintained and adhered to, this include SOX related test and reporting
- Implement, manage and maintain up to date accounting and
reporting systems, which will enable the department to obtain and
distribute accurate information that is relevant.
- Plan prepare and execute the annual operating budgets to ensure
that they are relevant and accurate, as well as quarterly updates.
- Assist when needed in the other operations process stream accounting areas.
- Manage preparation of general ledger reconciliations and timeous resolution of reconciling items.
- Manage the preparation, analysis and evaluation of monthly,
quarterly, annual and ad-hoc financial information with the objective of
providing timeous, meaningful information to guide management towards
successfully achieving KC WECA financial targets.
- Support WECA operations in any analysis and costing requirements
with information that can assist/influence important business
- Manage the capital and operating lease processes for KC WECA,
including the budgeting process, internal control, appropriation
analysis review as well as preparation, spending and document control.
- Attend to and advise Line Managers on finance issues identified,
while assisting Line Managers in any financial related requirements.
- Provide day –to –day on the job and off the job advice/guidance
to employees and line managers on Company financial policies (CFP’s),
practices and procedures to support the corporation’s program for strong
central financial control by reporting whenever corporate policies or
instructions are not being followed.
Administrative and management:
- Manage general administration functions in accordance with CFI.
- Safety- ensure compliance to OSH act regulations and achieving safety objectives within area of responsibility.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Finance, ACA, CIMA or similar financial qualification
with a minimum of six years’ experience in all aspects of accounting
within a manufacturing, preferably exposure to the commercial FMCG
environment and trading dynamics.
- Strong system, accounting and management accounting knowledge.
Requires a general knowledge of manufacturing principles and internal
- Proven leadership skills. Very high interpersonal skills are
required to effectively function at a multitude of levels from senior
management to entry level personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.