Advapro Limited is affiliated to Ebels LLC in Austin, Texas. With over
70 years combined experience in Corporate Management, Resource Mgt,
PR/Media, Brand Management, Digital Media Campaign, Corporate Events ,
Finance & Training, we have the breadth and depth that will help to
drive the growth plans of your organization. We believe in the power of a
brand and are passionate about working with you and for you to ensure
the creation of top -of- mind awareness for your brand.
Advapro Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Employment type: Full-time
Industry: Marketing Communication Agency
The successful candidate will:
- Have the responsibility of growing new business for the company and expanding their market share.
- Identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals in conjunction with the team.
- Ability to drive sales effectively and meet set goals.
- Smart, innovative and a good communicator.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office tools proficiently (Ms Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Must be social media savvy
- Ability to create and manage content
- Exceptional attention to detail, networking, research and prospecting skills.
- An understanding of the digital marketing industry will be an added advantage.
- Maintain existing account relationships to maximise future growth opportunities.
- Present to and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products.
- Required Skills
- Proven track record in business development.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, or its equivalent.
- 2 Years experience in a similar position.
Attractive remuneration and commission
How to Apply
Interested candidates (preferably female) resident within Lekki and Ajah axis should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2016.