9 Aug 2016
CAD Engineer/Instructor Job in Port Harcourt at Sherman Gray Limited
Outsourcing services for the oil and gas industry, manpower development through professional training and project management to mention a few.
Sherman Gray Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: CAD Engineer/Instructor
Our organization is seeking the services of competent individuals for the position of CAD Instructor.
- Minimum of OND in Engineering, Architecture and any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years cognate work experience.
- Be competent in some of the following software applications: AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, 3DS Max, PDMS, Solidworks, Staad Pro, Primavera, ORCAD, PC Schematic, ETABS, Ansys, Civil 3D. etc.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Possess ability to work under pressure
- Be courteous and convincing to clientele
- Be competent in drafting proposals, presentations and conducting seminars
- Be goaldriven and passionate
- Be able to use, teach and effectively communicate the use of these software applications
- Be ready to learn and be teachable
- Be able to project the company’s brand positively
- Have good command of English language
- Have good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.