Trithel International Company Limited(TICL), a member of the British
Quality Foundation and The Nigerian Instittue for Training and
development. Trithel a frontline consulting outfit delivering an
all-embracing integrated portfolio of professional services in the key
markets of quality management
systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TQM, Six
Sigma and Lean Thinking), Human Capital Services and Environment.
Trithel International Company Limited(TICL) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- The successful candidates will be required to effectively
perform accounting functions which reduce costs and increase
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Prepare schedules for statutory and tax payments ensuring strict adherence to the schedules.
- Treasury management.
- Risk identification, assessment, mitigation, and monitoring over projects life cycle.
- Provide management with cost flow projections and planning.
- Prepare, implement and control budgets for the company.
- Be capable of preparing and managing the divisional accounts and current accounts for the various divisions of the company.
- A Degree in Accounting; B.Sc. or HND
- ICAN or ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing firm or audit practice.
- AGE: 30-35
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Analytically minded
- Ability to display good sense of judgment and initiative.
- Result oriented
- Team working skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk management skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.( This is a vital attribute for the job)
- Very knowledgeable in the use of Accounting soft wares.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Locations: Lagos, Jos
- To raise and process invoices, receipts and expense voucher transactions for daily transactions.
- To daily post financial transactions to the general ledger.
- To perform bank statement reconciliation and confirm customer cash lodgements.
- To maintain cash and bank – book daily entries.
- To monitor cash flow administration
Educational Qualification & Experience
- OND or AAT in Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years auditing experience in an audit firm or accounting firm.
- Age: Not above 30 years.
Technical and Behaviourial Competencies:
- Excellent numerate and booking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong reasoning ability and good sense of judgement
- Familiarity with accounting software packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject: “Accountant”.