23 Aug 2016
Career Opportunities in a Bureau De Change (BDC) Company in Lagos
Job Title: Special Assistant in the Chairman's Office
- Working directly with the chairman, the successful candidates will be responsible for keeping the chairman's diary, follow up and scheduling of programmes and activities.
- Should be ready to make trips at short notices.
- He/She will serve as the repository of information on general economic, business and financial conditions, analyzing their impact on the groups strategies and objectives.
- He/she will undertake any other duty assigned from time to time by the chairman
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Economics from a reputable institution
- Masters degree in International business or any of the social science
- Minimum of 10 years experience in reputable organization. Exposure to the banking, oil and gas and maritime industry will be an advantage
- Good research, analytical and writing skills; with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ideal age should be between 35 - 45 years
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The successful candidate will drive the company’s marketing activities namely market and marketing strategies and ensuring good customer service.
- Strategic business analysis and analysing market trends, keeping an eye on competition and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in the business
- Market research to determine customers requirements and prospects, customers satisfaction
- Marketing of the company’s services and gaining new customers while ensuring satisfaction of the existing ones.
- Support management team with planning and forecasting data.
- Bachelors degree in Social Science, major in marketing plus membership of marketing professional body
- Experience in market research and marketing of financial products required.
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience out of which, at least 4 must be in the financial services industry and at least 2 at the management level in a Bureau De Change
- Ideal age should be between 30 - 40 years
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the company’s human resources management and development, benefits administration, performance management, succession plan, communication processes, compensation and wage structure.
- Establishing effective learning anti development management system, performance management system and manpower development training.
- Overseeing the administration arid human resources functions including but not Limited to recruitment, deployment, compensation and discipline of personnel; Updating staff handbooks; undertaking regular salary reviews; interpreting and advising on employment law, and dealing with grievances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Management or related disciplines in Humanities
- Associate professional membership CIPM or similar bodies.
- Possession of an MBA will bean added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in human resources management in a reputable company of which at least 4 years must be at management level
- Conversant with all relevant labour laws, external regulations and best practices.
- Ideal age should be between 30 - 40years.
Job Title: Head, Legal & Company Secretary
- The successful candidate will act as Secretary to the Board and will have responsibility for the provision of legal advice or all matters concerning the company’s operations and statutory issues.
- Provision of a broad range of corporate professional services to the company
- Preparation of documents for filing with the CAC and other statutory authorities
- Resolutions and consents, and other corporate governance matters
- Good first degree in Law from a reputable institution
- A higher degree or professional qualification such as LLM or ACIS will be an added advantage
- Flair for corporate and commercial law is desirable
- Minimum of 6 years experience of which 2 must be in a dynamic business environment
- Ideal age should be between 29-35 years.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The successful candidate will oversee the Company’s operations.
- This role will carry responsibility for the day-to-day management and motivation of the entire operations personnel.
- Sourcing of funds, liaison with dents and regulators, completion and rendition of returns, and supervision of the entire operations
- Ensuring effective customer service management and compliance to regulatory guidelines and internal control requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance or any of the Management Sciences from a reputable institution.
- A quality MBA would ae an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience out of which at least 4 must be in the financial services industry and at least 2 at the management level
- Ideal age should be between 30 - 40 veers,
Job Title: Risk, Control and Compliance Manager
- Reporting to the Board, the successful candidate will be responsible for the company’s risk management including compliance to people, regulators, finance and economic risks for business continuity.
- Developing risk management framework and strategies,
- Developing the annual risk management and internal audit plans including the team program and schedule.
- Auditing and check of controls including regular and on the spot audits for corporate policy and legal compliance, and conducting audits of the various aspects of the business
- Ensuring strict adherence to budget by instituting controls Investigate any issue as maybe required by the Board
- Pre-payment audits before cheques are issued and released,
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution plus ICAN/ACA/ACCA/CISA
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in financial Accounting, Tax and Audit, Treasury and Risk Management (2 of which must be in auditing, regulation or Risk management at management level).
- Honest person with very high integrity and independence.
- Ideal age should be between 28-35 years.
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
- The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the development and implementation of appropriate financial management framework to support the realization of overall corporate goals and objectives ol the company.
- He/she will maintain the integrity of the financial reports.
- Prepare the company’s financial and management reports in conformity with corporate accounting policies and principles.
- Ensure that the company’s accounting practices are up-to- date and are in compliance with appropriate statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Coord1nate financial planning, operations and controls.
- Co-ordinate, the. Company’s external audit and tax matters, and manage all financial services providers to the company.
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Economics from a reputable university plus ICAN,ACA/ACCA
- Knowledge of foreign exchange management is essential.
- Minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, 4 must be in the financial services industry including 2 years at senior level.
- Ideal age should be between 30-40 years.
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reporting to the Chairman, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the company and ensuring attainment of strategic goals and targets.
- This role is for a seasoned and qualified professional with leadership skills in banking especially workings of the foreign exchange market and operations, and business development.
- Managing and developing a high performance team, maintaining a positive and proactive working environment that encourages efficient team working
- Developing new business and generating income to ensure the company’s growth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability.
- Sourcing of funds in local currency and foreign exchange to meet the need of the clients while complying with CBN guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Finance or any of the Management sciences from a reputable institution, A quality MBA would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience out of which, at least, 5 must be in the financial services industry including 3 at the management level,
- Exposure to foreign exchange operations, exchange rate mechanism and workings of the market, bidding process, sourcing of forex, etc
- Conversant with the CBN guidelines, relevant laws and regulations.
- Honest person with very high integrity and independence
- Ideal age should be between 35-42 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward emails with the job title as subject along with their CV's and relevant attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicant should state the present basic salary, total remuneration package, contact telephone number and other relevant information.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.