10 Aug 2016
Chartered Accountant Job in Jos, Plateau state
Job Title: Factory Accountant
Location: Jos, Plateau state
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the general supervision of the Factory Account Unit and ensure that strong internal control system is in place
- Utilize budgets and other tools to analyze variances and reconcile payments applied against major contract values
- Ensure all legislated taxes and assessments are reconciled and remitted
- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash deficiencies
- Monthly bank reconciliations including follow up and correction of outstanding items
- To extract monthly Trial Balance and prepare Monthly Gross Margin Statement, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Position Statement for the factory.
- Reconciliation and understanding of all balance sheet accounts and produce monthly financial statements and supplementary reporting as required
- and any other assigned responsibilities
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 5years work experience
- Must possess an analytical mind with good people management skills
- Manufacturing experience is vital
- Must be in his 30s
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Note: All applicants must currently reside in Jos and its environs, or north central states
Application Deadline 12th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.