Excel and Grace consulting is a consulting firm located in Port Harcourt
providing consultancy services on Financial consulting, Business
Improvement processes, Project Design, Project Development, Project
Deployment, Human Capital Development, etc.
We currently seek the services of a qualified (with experience in audit
and tax management) candidate for one of our clients in the downstream
oil and gas sector in Port Harcourt:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Accounting , Financial Management, Resource
Planning & mobilizing day to day Treasury Management, Formulation of
Accounting Policies & Procedures to meet International Accounting
- Report all revenue Leakage areas to Management & coordinate
with the concerned Department Heads for arresting the Revenue leakage
- Monitor & implement Internal control systems at all the Units
- Give suggestions to strengthen the bottom line
- Monthly / Yearly unit consolidation of accounts & analysis
of the accounts & submit to the management for decision making
- Responsible for statutory audit as per IFRS standards &
coordination with statutory audits for compliance in consultation with
- Responsible for preparation & submission of monthly P&L
& Balance Sheet with specific costing, keeping in view internal
- Relate current practices with statutory norms & reflect on IFRS standards.
- Deliverance of Taxation & Statutory Levies with specific accounting calculations are highly expected from the function.
- Designing & implementing appropriate budgeting & monitoring systems & processes with sound Internal Controls.
- Checking of all Bank statements on Daily Basis & follow for recovery for any excess / wrong debits.
- Must be a Female
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in any leadership capacity is an added advantage.
- Relevant qualifications are an added advantage.
- B.Sc in related field.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience.
- Must have adequate knowledge of accounting applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.