29 Aug 2016
Chartered Accountant Job in a Retail Chain Store
traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant - Retail Chain Store
- Handling accounts and audit completion.
- Handling banking operations and treasury functions.
- Break even analysis for proposed business operations.
- Administered treasury functions including Debt servicing, optimum utilization of surplus funds; controlled management of funds and securities to ensure pay In/out of funds in time without fail.
- Validate business plans and commercial strategies to maximize profitability and generate revenue in line with corporate goals.
- Created budgets & conducted variance analysis to determine difference between projected and actual results.
- Supervising store's operations and cost analysis, suggesting improvements.
- Handling company taxation and other local government taxes and charges.
- Ensuring complete insurance cover of outlets and its operations and handling insurance claims.
- Liaison with banks for optimum utilization of available cash credit limit.
- Taking care of financial systems and management procedures by means of proper budgeting & ensured that controls are adequate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.