Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited is an innovative real
estate development company that engages in the development of
master-planned housing estates. The company is Lagos based and duly
registered with the corporate affairs commission (C.A.C). The company’s
initial focus was
remodeling and renovation of run down apartments
into more livable dwellings but the huge housing deficit in Nigeria
has led to a shift in focus to the development of housing estates to
help bridge the housing gap and provide Nigerians with more livable
and affordable homes.
Chattel Realty and Investment Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparing and Recording assets, liability, revenue and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing accounting information.
- Maintaining and balancing subsidiary account by verifying, allocating, posting, recording transaction; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintaining asset register and account payable and receivable records for audit purposes.
- Interfacing with external auditors.
- Avoiding legal challenges by complying with legal requirements;
including statutory obligations, withholding, corporate tax, VAT and
- Securing financial and other information by regular back-ups.
- Making recommendations to Managing Director based on timely review of accounting processes information,
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation and variance analysis.
- Summarizing financial status by collating information; preparing
balance sheet, revenue account and other affiliated statements in line
with approved standards.
- Processing payroll as at when due and generating pay slips for staff with correct information showing statutory deductions.
- Enforcing and monitoring compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Carrying out any other financial/accounting work as assigned by Managing Director.
- A suitable candidate with B.Sc Accounting or the equivalent with 3 years work experience as an accountant.
- Sound knowledge of Peach tree accounting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th August, 2016.