4 Aug 2016
Chief Operating Officer Job at Nahman Construction Company Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- This role will carry responsibility for the day-to-day management and motivation of the entire operations personnel.
- Ensuring adequate quality and safety checks are in place in-line with Company's policy and regulatory requirements.
- Analysing market trends, keeping an eye on competition and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in the business.
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance.
- Support management team with planning and forecasting date.
- The development and maintenance of a highly engaged and results focused working environment.
- Continual review of systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Engineering.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Exposure to regulatory requirements essential.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, and possessing strong analytical, organization, supervisory interpersonal skills.
- An enterprising passion to deliver sustainable result and make a difference in difficult business environments.
- Minimum of 5years relevant experience.
- Strategic mindset, strong leadership, motivational, presentation and negotiation skills identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them.
- Most be very visible with a professional appearance and highly respected
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.