Over the past 50 years, Churchgate has played a major role in trading,
manufacturing, banking and real estate in Nigeria. Today, the vision of
our Company is to become the most prominent, reliable
in Nigeria’s currently fragmented market. We aim to be at the
forefront of projects that will transform Nigeria’s cities.
Job Title: Head, Facilities Management
as a GM or CEO at a country or regional level for a major FM solution
provider to mixed-use portfolios. Alternatively run the FM organisation
for a large-scale client side business.
of a cost-effective, efficient and client-focused Facilities Management
service for all properties belonging to the Churchgate Group
- provision of direction and leadership towards achievement of the business strategy as it relates to Facilities Management.
in close collaboration with FM Service Providers/Partners in a positive
and progressive way to ensure facilities are maintained in the most
efficient, effective and economic way.
- strong technical know-how
- The overall P&L of the Facilities Management Division
- Establishing the business plan to cater for all strategic and operational service requirements across the property portfolio
ensure that all buildings are managed and supported in an effective and
timely manner and in a condition appropriate to their use.
- To provide a high quality service to clients based on agreed service standards.
- To ensure that FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with group financial policies and procedures
take a leading part in developing sustainable policies and initiatives
and to deliver a program of development and maintenance which ensures
that cost reduction targets are met
- Manage an operational team with the objective of upskilling and improving service levels and overall capability
technical advice as necessary to client representatives, appointed
consultants and contractors for the design and operation of building
services & systems.
- Manage the maintenance of the structure
and fabric of all buildings, with due consideration of appropriate
- Keep inventory of all equipment, appliances and assets belonging to the group; which are under the management of FM department
with the Legal department in the development of FM service contracts,
consultancy support and works contracts in accordance with the Group’s
policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Procurement department in
providing accurate description (physical and technical) of parts and/or
equipment required for FM works.
- Ensure that the facilities meet health, safety and environmental standards
- Manage building security in conjunction with Security and Admin departments
- Maintain liaison with various Govt agencies for appropriate permits, certification and licenses.
and execute scientific Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) schedules
to ensure minimum down time of equipment and facilities.
a policy of continuous improvement and develop, present and implement
new ideas to improve the scope and quality of service delivery standards
- Present daily, weekly and monthly reports to appropriate authorities and the board on transformation status
- Masters in Facilities Management, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, building or any other related business field.
- Ability to make quick decision and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Proven record of managing diverse and complex sites
- Technical Knowledge of building services
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Possession of Facilities Management certification will be an added advantage.
of 7 years in a similar Facilities Manager position or experience in
property management and operations, preferably in a large/medium size
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply