4 Aug 2016
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited Vacancy for a Marketing/Treasury Manager in Lagos
at 08:50 Tags: Business and Finance Jobs , CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited , Lagos Jobs , Marketing Jobs
assisting customers in accessing National Housing Fund Loan through Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Treasury Manager
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company as well as market mortgage banking products and generation of good business development products.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Granite’s requirements.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Granite’s needs.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in Granite’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Assess risk/return trade offs in guidelines.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Finance.
- MBA desired.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
- Extensive experience in marketing banking role(minimum of 5years)
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com
Note: CV's sent later than stipulated deadline will not be considered.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.