CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is a duly registered Primary Mortgage
Bank that has remained healthy since inception in 1992. We are set up
for the purpose of providing mortgage loans and
assisting customers in
accessing National Housing Fund Loan through Federal Mortgage Bank of
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Treasury Manager
- To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of
cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives
of the Company as well as market mortgage banking products and
generation of good business development products.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Manage all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Granite’s requirements.
- Meet with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Granite’s needs.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make
recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage, direct, and develop Cash Management staff.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Support and participate in Granite’s Strategic Plan activities.
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Assess risk/return trade offs in guidelines.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Additional duties as directed by supervisor.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Finance.
- MBA desired.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
- Extensive experience in marketing banking role(minimum of 5years)
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Experience leading, coaching and developing staff.
- Required Skills, Knowledge & Competencies:
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Knowledge of treasury software expertise a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letter to: email@example.com
Note: CV’s sent later than stipulated deadline will not be considered.
Application Deadline 5th August, 2016.