11 Aug 2016
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited Vacancy for a Banking Manager
assisting customers in accessing National Housing Fund Loan through Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mortgage Banking Manager
- Assist clients with applying for home loans and refinancing
- Seek out new clients, often through bankers’ mortgage lending seminars, presentations
- Form relationships in the real estate world
- Collect all necessary credit report and financial information for the loan application
- Analyze client application to determine whether they qualify for the loan as well as package successful applicants.
- Explain in writing to the applicant why a mortgage application was denied
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the mortgage process
- Know and be in compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Negotiate the conditions of the loan with the client and ensure they understand all points
- Minimum of B.Sc in relevant course
- Masters in relevant course
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the banking sector.
- Knowledge of Estate Survey would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications sent after deadline will NOT BE considered.
Application Deadline 16th August 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.