Ascension Consulting Services is a fast-growing consulting firm in Nigeria, delivering value to national and international businesses, by providing Tax, Regulatory and People Services.
Ascension is highly specialized in tax solutions ranging from conceptualization to implementation and the provision of sustainable legal defense. Also, our regulatory solutions are based on sound and proven knowledge of the regulatory system. We focus on developing our people for the future.
The firm is now looking for ambitious and qualified candidates that will contribute towards its growth and capabilities.
Job Title: Client Support & Accounts Officer
Position type: Full-time employment
- · Supporting the firm in Clients relationship management
- · Front-desk management
- · Supporting the Accounting department
- · Assisting the Management team with routine tasks
- Candidates must have a bias for accounting and be ready to work in a performance driven environment.
- · Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second-class Upper) or Higher National Diploma (minimum Upper division) or equivalent, and
- · Membership of any relevant recognized professional institute will be an added advantage.
- Age limit: Not above 26 years old as at September 2016
- · Proven leadership and Problem solving skill
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- · Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments
- · Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- · Excellent use of Microsoft Office packages like Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application and CV in Microsoft word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to email@example.com and quoting CLIENT SUPPORT & ACCOUNTS OFFICER as the subject of their mail.
Application Deadline: 31st of August