Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES), provides services to the
oil & gas industry including engineering, procurement,
construction, fabrication and installation both on shore and offshore.
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to
make your job easier while maintaining a high degree of safety and
Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all
product stages from research and development to design and manufacture,
through to installation and final commissioning.
- The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Perform a full life cycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final products overall performance, reliability and safety
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills.
- Working Experience of 5years
- Creativity and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Application Deadline 8th October, 2016.