8 Aug 2016
Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES) Vacancy for a Mechanical Engineer
Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier while maintaining a high degree of safety and quality.
Compact Manifold & Energy Services (CMES) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
- The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Perform a full life cycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final products overall performance, reliability and safety
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills.
- Working Experience of 5years
- Creativity and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted
Application Deadline 8th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.