Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a group of companies with
divisions across oil and gas, construction, and other diverse business
sectors of the Nigerian economy looking to hire capable hands in its IT
Stresert Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Computer Network Administration /Social Media Manager
Job Ref: CNAM
Computer Network Administration (80%):
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Supervise Computer Network Officer
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
Social Media (20%):
- Supervise Social Media Officer
- Implementation of brand initiatives and strategies online across the Group
- Manage social media pages (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.),
including fan page building, daily monitoring, posting, and content
- Daily monitoring & tracking of traffic to website & social media properties
- Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest.
- Prepare status reports on social media efforts and success rates.
- Coordinate and implement social media marketing communication
projects with responsibilities that include social media advertising and
creating brand awareness online
- Responsible for website management with regular content update in line with various marketing campaigns of the group
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Computer Engineering or other IT related disciplines
- Interest in blogs, forums, social networks, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Should have managed social media platforms for different companies online
- Familiarity with standard marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
- IT networking/hardware background
- Should have at least 5 years and above cognate work experience
N350,000 to N450,000 (plus other benefits)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using ‘CNAM’ as the subject of mail
Note: Qualified candidates will be invited for interviews.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.