NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent
talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and
Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide.
With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our
clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever
and whenever it is needed.
Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully
support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything
from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading
benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and
compliantly able to support our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Advisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- A major operator is looking for an FPSO Construction Advisor to
join them on a residential basis in Nigeria to assist in the development
and integration between the client and contractor.
- It is an exciting opportunity in a challenging oil and gas
market to join a flagship project and gain experience with an oil major.
The role duties include:
- Provide leadership during technical workshops
- Improve communication
- Advise on fabrication sequence, pre commissioning strategy and integration as well as hook up activities.
- Facilitate resolution of issues between Korean yards and offshore hook up phases of the work
- Improve relations between client and contractor
- Fluent Korean and English
- 20+ years of construction experience and 10 at management level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply