24 Aug 2016
Cost Accountant Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited, Agbara Ogun STate
produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The Cost Accountant will be responsible for developing and conducting complex cost analyses to support management in making operating decisions.
- Plan, Study, and collate data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results.
- Collate operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets.
- Collate production data, maintenance and inventory control data.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability.
- Prepare month end close of the General Ledger.
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program.
- Reconciles finished goods inventories.
- Manage and coordinate annual physical counts and cycle counts in a plant.
- Evaluate production costs, gains & losses and month-end closing data.
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, production methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyzing actual production costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Accountancy/Finance
- Must have strong cost systems and auditing background with excellent analytical skills and sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Must have the ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and audits.
- Minimum of 5years work experience in similar position
- Must not be more than 35years old
- Must be a Chartered Accountant either ICAN or ACCA
- Must be detailed and computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using CA/16 as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.