Successory Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable Microfinance Bank,
invites applications from qualified candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Cost Controller
Reporting to: CFO
- Develop and implement practices and tools for internal control within MicroCred Nigeria
- Ensure that MicroCred Nigeria maintains internal control
policies and practices that are in line with governing regulations
(governmental entities and CBN mainly), MicroCred policies and
international best practices.
- Compare and review expenses with budget
- Follow up on expense approvals and control the approval process
- Weekly review of Head Office expenses and petty cash
- Maintain weekly cash flows and prepare monthly and weekly cash flow projections
- Act as the central contact point for preparation of the Budget
- Prepare reports for investors.
- Prepare monthly branch profitability report
- Investigate and analyse P&L, especially on the expense side
- Weekly review of branch expenses and petty cash
Education / Experience
- Higher university Degree in Business, Finance, Banking, Economics, Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 year experience in finance, accounting and project management required.
- Managerial skills / leadership
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Self initiative
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of English (read, written and spoken)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills / teaching abilities
- Can work independently
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to: Lekwot@successory.org and copy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 8th August, 2016.