- Implement the company’s five (5) year strategic brand plan for the
territory, with focus on the branded whole milk powder and fat filled
milk powder business.
- Develop an annual budget for Nigeria in line with the business needs. Achieve the sales volume and EBIT budget set for Nigeria.
- Build excellent relationships and work closely with the distribution agent appointed for Nigeria.
- Manage the current company’s team based in Lagos as well as to grow the team as the business expands.
- Prepare regular reports on the company’s activities in the market and highlight any issues of note.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy for the market,
to include sales volumes, product mix, pricing, marketing support and
- Be fully responsible for P&L branded sales in the specific region to include management of the A&P budget.
- Aid the Regional Manager for North and West Africa in the export to
ECOWAS regions of the company’s products from the factory in Lagos.
- Perform any other duties appropriate to the position.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Numerate skills and experience interpreting management accounts.
- People management ability with proven team building skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
Desired Personal Attributes
- Result oriented with a strong drive.
- Team builder.
- A leader with the ability to drive results.
- Flexible and willing to travel extensively.
Prerequisites (minimum requirement)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Second Class Lower
- 15 – 18 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 09/30/2016