Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable
part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3
billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C
brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene,
With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups,
Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in
more than 80 countries.
Kimberly-Clark is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Credit Controller
- To manage customer accounts from order delivery to payment .
- To collect, allocate cash, reconcile and monitor debtor’s
accounts to minimise bad debts and contribute to maintaining positive
corporate cash flow.
- To provide quality service and build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Matric with Accounting / Bookkeeping. At least 3-5 year’s Credit
Control coupled with Claims experience. Experience within the FMCG
industry is a non-negotiable requirement.
- Thoroughness, accuracy, attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
- Contribute to maintaining positive corporate cash flow through
ensuring customer adherence to payment terms and collecting amounts due
- Allocation of payments and reconciliations of all accounts to be
effected before month end to facilitate follow up of unpaid amounts and
- To manage claims received for delivery and pricing discrepancies
and rebate / promotional invoices, taking corrective action as
necessary and ensuring that valid claims are promptly credited and/or
reimbursed by the customer. Claims to be handled on 80/20 principle
(i.e. handling large values first).
- Copy claims not on hand to be obtained on a monthly basis.
- Arrange regular customer visits to address account issues and to assist in claims resolution.
- Ensure integrity of customer master data by responding to
customer requests and initiating changes with Master Data Team.
Amendments to member accounts viz blocked members, new sold-to accounts
must be actioned as soon as they are received, failure to do so can
increase risk of allowing supplies to deleted members and also result in
lost sales as orders would not be delivered on time to new stores.
- From time to time tasks that do not make part of this job
description may be allocated to the employee based on the discretion of
- Regularly reviewing customer performance and suggest credit limits adjustments as necessary .
- Adhere to authorisation limits of all entries processed through
the accounts department as laid down in the corporate financial policies
- Manage in coming orders held for credit at regular intervals
during the day to ensure minimum disruption to order flow and manage
risk to KCSA. Ensure that all customers do not exceed their credit
limits and that incoming orders for customers exceeding credit limits
are checked and referred to line Manager for approval.
- Certain customer statements to be compiled manually on excel on a
monthly basis to ensure compliance to customer’s specifications with
regards to claims reference, statement format etc. Statements to be
received by the customer on or before the fifth (5th) of each month.
Copy invoices to be provided as required either with the statement or on
a weekly basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.