Cromwell PSI Limited is a Strategic Outsourcing and Professional
Services firm with a range of offerings that include Real Estate
Advisory, Property Development, Facilities Management, Urban &
Infrastructure projects, Business Consulting & Enterprise Support,
Market Research, Executive
Training Programs, and Industry Events.
As an ambitious and revolutionary organization that plans to shake up
our target markets, we are in need of suitably qualified individuals for
the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Support Manager
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience, a Bachelor’s
Degree in any discipline and strong capabilities and experience in
handling the operations and administrative functions of a company.
Job Title: Senior Research Executive
- 5 8 years’ Market Research experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD with relevant experience.
- Education in a relevant field such as Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Social Sciences is preferable.
- Specific experience in quantitative and qualitative research,
including a strong technical understanding of market research models,
and good project management skills to coordinate multiple and complex
Job Title: Country Leader (CEO)
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience, and Bachelor’s
Degree in any discipline and a Master’s Degree in a Business or
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the real estate and professional services
market in Nigeria is required. Previous experience with any of the
- “Big Four” consulting firms (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, Accenture and co.) will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.