26 Aug 2016
Cummins Nigeria Job for a a Finance Leader
systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Cummins is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Leader
- Responsible for the development and preparation of forecasting, analyzing, and evaluating financial plans and budgets for the assigned business unit or corporation.
- Designs and develops strategic financial analysis projects as necessary.
- Manages a team of Financial Analysts.
- Coaches and mentors financial analysts; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Develops and prepares annual operating budgets and/or periodic financial reports.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models.
- Identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risk.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required. Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred.
- Significant experience required, including supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.