Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of
complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and
service engines and related technologies, including fuel
controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical
power generation systems.
Cummins is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Leader
- Responsible for the development and preparation of forecasting,
analyzing, and evaluating financial plans and budgets for the assigned
business unit or corporation.
- Designs and develops strategic financial analysis projects as necessary.
- Manages a team of Financial Analysts.
- Coaches and mentors financial analysts; assigns work according
to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance
and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Develops and prepares annual operating budgets and/or periodic financial reports.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and develops forecasting models.
- Identifies to management potential areas of opportunities and risk.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting
or related field required. Certified Public Accountant, Certified
Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant or similar certification
- Significant experience required, including supervisory experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply