5 Aug 2016
Cummins Nigeria Job Opportunities, August 5th 2016
fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
Job Title: HR Administrator
Manage the HR OneSource database across the region. Interface with Payroll and Line HR and Mobility to resolve data issues. Conduct compliance reviews and audits. Audit and improve the date integrity of OneSource. To collect and enter all data into the HR information system (OneSource) in a timely and accurate manner. Extract data to prepare reports for stakeholders across the ABO.
Key Responsibilities: (Include relevant responsibility for quality as per Cummins Quality Policy) Measures (Defined in the Workplan)
HR Administrator - Senior:
OneSource database integrity maintenance
Review database integrity, identify any gaps against metrics,
determine the appropriate process, team, forms etc. improvements to
establish plans of improvement
Run regular reports to check for and correct data categorization/coding and data conflicts
Measure OS data integrity for the HR function and assist the HR FE Leader on improvement initiatives
Ensuring all HR forms are received from Line Managers/HR Generalist on-time and entered on-time accurately
Determine and establish a protocol for managing Line HR submission of
packs on-time, including establishing and communicating any adjustments
Administration of employee New Starters, Terminations and all changes
to employee records. Create and maintain employee personal files.
Establish and maintain the HR filing system
- Conduct compliance checks to ensure information received is appropriate and properly authorized
- Consistently prepare timely and accurate reports on a regular schedule, e.g. headcount, OS errors, OS audits, etc.
Take on special projects as necessary.
- Ensure all forms are compliant with legislation and Cummins policies and procedures deciding the right players to provide input, review and sign-off.
Maintain Contract worker data ensuring accuracy of data for reporting
Provide accurate visibility to CWK contract status
Ensure all data is entered into OneSource and paperwork is sent to payroll every monthly before cut-off deadlines
Resolving compliance, OS and payroll issues
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Human Resources Administration or administration in a related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management and staff
- Highly organized, excellent time management skills and able to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well on own initiative and as part of a small team
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- High commitment and loyalty.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Working practical knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-confidence and ability to handle pressure
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to create and accurately summarize data reports
- Experience working with data systems
- Person Specification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Manages a sales organization and responsible for sales activity and operations for a medium to large business segment (i.e. territory, product line, market segment).
- Oversees that the salesforce is working safely and that the Cummins Culture of Safety is present and strong within the Salesforce.
- Consistently delivers profitable growth by providing our customers with valued Cummins solutions by working with and through the entire salesforce.
- Plans, controls, and directs activities of the sales force.
- Sets and achieves sales goals associated with revenue and profit targets.
- Sets strategic approach to sales and approves development and implementation sales objectives, strategies and promotional programs and holds their direct and dotted line teams accountable for the execution.
- Sets strategic approach to identify and pursue growth opportunities and holds their direct and dotted line teams accountable for the execution.
- Builds and maintains outstanding relationships with key customer and business leaders by maintaining quarterly face-to-face contact with key customer management.
- Manages the development of methods, processes, and procedures to resolves some complex issues.
- Develops and manages sales (revenue and prime margin metrics at a minimum), financial controls, and risk ensuring operations are executed efficiently and within established budgets.
- Assures good communication and coordination between account management, field sales, upstream influencers, sales management, inside sales and sales analysts (as applicable) to attain the goals of the sales strategy and culture, management of customers, sales talent management and sales operations.
- Coaches, develops and motivates sales staff; provides guidance and direction on problems and issues; delegates works assignments considering employee skills and development needs.
- Identifies function and department issues, problems, and opportunities to support continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer Focus Six Sigma).
- Provides accurate reporting and forecasting of sales demand to the entity leadership team and to regional and/or global sales leadership. This is accomplished through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. common sales cycle, Customer Relationship Management Systems).
- Focus on Customer Needs - In depth knowledge of key Cummins customers. Knowledge would include business strategies, organizational structures, geographic footprints, financial results, internal processes, and primary needs for effective segmentation. Anticipates and takes action to meet customer needs. Continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction. Knowledgeable of vital customer information required to make informed business decisions. Able to leverage network of customer contacts to attain customer specific information listed above as well as to attain customer specific information to provide a match between Customer needs and Cummins offerings to maximize sales opportunities. Consistently demonstrates ability to establish rapport, meet commitments, and develop effective working relationships with customers.
- Sales Calls - Able to formulate sales call plans, conduct calls according to plans, gather information to strengthen the sales position and progress through the sales process. Utilizes appointment and customer contact management software.
- Account Team Leadership - In depth knowledge of systems and processes designed to deliver goods to customers and support customer needs. Able to direct others to use the systems, processes and support organization to support customer needs and deliver to customer expectations. Uses the Customer Market Profitability tools that support account management.
- Channel Awareness - Ability to facilitate work with channel management organization and channel partners to more effectively meet the customer's needs.
- Sales reporting and forecasting - Able to accurately report actual and project future sales and margin results by a relevant segmentation (i.e. product line, territory, customer or market segment)
- Financial Understanding - Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret data from financial systems, as well as the ability to execute a business case. Knowledge of the leverage pricing has on financial results. Familiar with tax and duty structures.
- Manage Customer Relationships - Develops rapport, builds trust, and creates value in relationships with customers and channel partners. Identifies decision makers and those influential in the decision process and effectively communicates with them. In managing this relationship, displays core values (e.g. empathy, etc.) and is able to adequately interrogate matter to identify root concerns. Awareness proficiency level plus, uses appointment tracking system, documents call plans, meeting notes and action items. Has established rapport, delivered on commitments, and developed a positive relationship with customers.
- Manage Customer Disagreements - Manages customer conflicts and disagreements through collaborative resolution.
- Sales Negotiation - Able to identify negotiating tactics used by customers and how to manage them. Familiar with Customer Market Profitability tools that can be utilized during negotiations. Can recognize the balance of power within a negotiation and has the skills to alter that balance. Drives toward collaborative relationships (i.e. win/win relationships).
- Product Knowledge - Business-specific knowledge of what Cummins is trying to sell (features, benefits, applications, etc.). Knowledge of products and product lines. Able to represent the features and benefits to sell the products. Able to recognize customer needs and suggest product applications to solve problems and create benefits for the customer. Able to teach others to formulate effective messages and represent the features and benefits of the product.
- Account Planning - Is able to develop strategies to grow business, formulate marketing plans, identify support needs and measure progress. Understands what strategies need to be put in place to strengthen customer relationships. Uses the Customer Market Profitability tools that support account planning as well as customer loyalty NPS tools and process.
- University or college degree in the field of Sales or Marketing, or an acceptable combination of education and experience. Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate a plus. Sales Champion certified in at least one market desirable.
- Significant level of relevant work experience required. Experience as a sales representative and other sales support function desirable. Experience in strategy, management/budget holding, product, technical roles beneficial. Significant travel may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.