A reputable Civil Engineering Construction firm/Agricultural company, is
seeking to recruit experienced personnel for the below positions:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- B.Sc or HND in any relevant field.
- Ability to manage modern business tools (e.g website management).
- Excellent use of Ms word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Minimum of 4-7 years related work experience.
- The candidate will be in charge of processing and submission of documentations for biding.
- Regular review of contract and project documentations.
- Full understanding of office management.
Job Title: Assistant Farm Manager
Location: Redemption Camp Area, Ogun
- B.Sc/HND in Fishery, Marine Science, Animal Science or equivalent with minimum of 5 years related work.
- Full understanding of Crayfish Fishery management process and operations.
- Vast knowledge in fish hatchery and management of grow-out.
- Experience in feed composition and formulation.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Civil Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 4-10 years related work experience in construction industry.
- Professional qualification NIQS will be an added advantage.
- Project Management knowledge and experience with large projects will be an advantage.
- The use of relevant software – Excel, Microsoft Project is important.
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- B.Sc/HND in Civil Engineering/Building Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (COREN, NSE) & knowledge of CAD will be an advantage.
- Work experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent report writing skill
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) skills
- Highly proficient in computer use
- Ability to cope well order pressure
- Ability to interpret instructions and execute effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitaes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position applying for as the subject matter.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.