A world class rated Manufacturing company in the Food and Beverages
sector located at Owerri, Imo State urgently requires exceptional
individuals to the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources/Admin Officer
- Implement effective recruitment procedures
- Ensure that standard and intellectually accepted HR management systems are installed and implemented
- Plan, coordinate and deliver efficient and cost effective admin services to support the company’s operation
- First degree in Human Resources, Personnel Management,
Industrial Relations or other related Social Science discipline (minimum
- Possession of professional qualification is added advantage
- 5-7 years post-NYSC HR generalist work experience in a manufacturing company (3 years at supervisory level)
- Must be versatile, dynamic, highly result oriented and computer literate.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
- Optimise production process and plant equipment evaluation
- Design and implement maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Arrange specialist procurement of fixtures fittings or components
- Troubleshoot and solve the plants engineering problems
- First degree in Engineering in any of these fields: Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Manufacturing, Production (minimum 2.1)
- Membership of relevant professional body is added advantage
- 5-7 years post-NYSC hands-on working experience in a similar plant
- Capacity to understand a wide range of engineering functions and procedures
- Confidence to respond positively when under pressure
Job Title: Financial Manager
- Set and coordinate financial/accounting standards and policies for the company
- Drive financial/accounting systems and strategic analysis to
promote accurate and timely information to Management, regulatory
authorities and other end users.
- Monitor companywide expenses
- Ensure proper compliance with all financial regulations related to the business of the company
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline (minimum 2.1) plus ACA.
- 7-10 years post-NYSC experience in core accounting and audit
function of which at least 2 years must have been in middle level
management in financial controls
- High analytical skills with very good knowledge of Microsoft excel and powerpoint
- Excellent presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. through their email and /or SMS
Application Deadline 18th August, 2016.