• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintains customer records by updating account information.
• Must have had experience as a Customer Care representative in a telecoms/IT firm
Candidate must speak well, good with computers and must be confident
enough to manage transactions of all kinds relating to CC operations.
Note; must be good at data entry, receiving and processing multiple
client calls from different locations nationwide, log and process the
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Prospective applicants are expected to come to
No. 8 Ribadu Road (First Floor),
off Awolowo Road,
with 2 copies of their CV for an Interview between the hours of 10am – 1pm, Monday – Friday.
Application Deadline: 20/08/2016