Fan Milk Plc
is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and
safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution
channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
Fan Milk Nigeria
is a well established and fast growing food processing industry
offering wide range of products.
Fan Milk Plc
is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Development Representative
Locations: Lagos, Kano, Abuja and Onitsha
- Create New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
Principal Accountabilities: (Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure creation of new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target.
- Monitor and report sales equipment usage.
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense
of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key
stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to Drive a Truck – possession of Class E Drivers Licence.
- With minimum of 2-3 years FMCG experience in sales.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large Organisation
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder
- Business development skills
- In-depth business knowledge of the business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidates applying for the job, must be resident where we have openings (Lagos/Kano/Abuja/Onitsha).