26 Aug 2016
Customer Service Officer Job in Lagos, August 27th 2016
efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Adunni Organics is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Interact with customers over the phone, face to face, by email, or live chat.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Take orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Good communication skills
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Have very good IT and Numeracy skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Well-presented, polite and tactful
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.