31 Aug 2016
Damco Nigeria Job for a Key Account Manager
Damco is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- Damco Logistics Nigeria is looking for an experienced and commercially savvy colleague to take the position of Key Account Manager to spearhead our expansion in the country.
- The job will be an exciting opportunity to innovate & drive a sound commercial strategy and management of same to achieve success in a combination of developed and emerging markets.
- Strong emphasis is put on emerging Supply Chain Management opportunities and the candidate should have experience from selling and implementing SCM.
- The Key Account Manager reports to the Area Chief Commercial Officer in Lagos, and will be a part of the Country leadership team
- Directly manage a portfolio of Key Accounts
- Act as the single and main contact in country for all accounts assigned to the portfolio, in respect to commercial activities
- Build and maintain relationships with as many key contacts/decision makers as possible inside customers organization and enhance a long-lasting business partnerships
- Include key DAMCO personnel into the relationship to ensure that relationships run as deep as possible into both organizations
- Be the “voice” of the customer identifying issues and addressing them throughout the organization in a proactive manner.
- Must understand CRM and SMART reporting and ensure that they use these tools in accordance to company guidelines
- Must personally update all information into the CRM as required by the company
- Constantly update their own skills and knowledge within the assigned Vertical
- KAM’s will work closely with Project Managers to ensure we are tackling the account from all angles
- Understand and translate the local needs of the Customers and share and engage with other IMEA TEAM KAM’s as well as other KAMs across our organization
- Promote IMEA throughout the KAM global organization
- Ensure engagement between IMEA and Global organization
- Act as the liaison between the customer and the DAMCO organization
Who we are looking for
- Strong Experience of more than 5 years in the Logistics Industry
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Must speak and write English at a high level
- Speaking any third language is considered a benefit
- Must be outgoing and easily able to build relationships at all levels
- Must have a proven track record in sales
- Ability to work as individual but also as a TEAM Player
- Very strong Customer facing and presentation skills
- Must speak and write the native language at a high level
An impactful role in the growth based strategy for the Country with a pipeline that covers a full range of logistics services and the package to match your experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.